Controlling Your Hormones describes how ancient science was far ahead of present science in the control of inner hormones. The ancients taught how to first reset and clear the mind and then make an image of who and what they desired to be. Their methods were based on studies of heroes, children and actors to determine their powers of manifesting the transformational hormonal changes such as produced by crying, laughing and anticipation. Endocrinology is used to explain that the process consists of shifting hormones in the body to duplicate or physically manifest a gut-felt image or vision of what is to be. The ancient and modern sciences are compared since they both use anthropomorphic descriptions of the inner powers. For instance, the powers of the early Greek gods Aphrodite and Eros can be directly related to neuropeptide and steroid hormones. Controlling Your Hormones is also interesting in that it exposes the brilliant sophistry that hid the ancient truths for millennia.
Joy and Evolution is a hard-hitting book describing how everyone can find access to personal inner powers, joy and evolution, as well as how institutional science and religion have suppressed those powers. Peck, Cassinari, and Gavlick offer many startling proofs of these claims based upon modern scientific and historical research.
- The evolutionary and individual-centered Christianity that existed under Constantine the Great was replaced with a Church-centered religion.
- Original writings that described personal inner powers have been deliberately mistranslated.
- The heart or center of personal inspiration and power in the bowels was redefined to be in the blood-pumping organ in the chest.
- Christ was initially defined as the experiential radiation of Sol Invictus or the emanation of Truth and redefined as the resurrected man Jesus made a God.
- The power of love that could change the world was stated to be in the chest and limited to caring and charity as defined by the Church.
- Classical Science has historically hidden metaphysical powers and accepted the right of the Catholic Church to rule on metaphysical matters.
- Religion denounced logic and replaced Reason with the philosophy of Fideism or Faith administered by Church authorities.
- Modern science is now recognizing the physiological problems of inner tensions based upon religious idealism resulting in such symptoms as weakened, atrophied perineal muscles, loss of vitality and outer response capability.
Directing Life offers proof of the reality of an inner transformational power that many people have always known to exist. They remember from childhood how deep within themselves they knew what it meant to be good an also knew that they could obtain anything in their life that was deeply yearned and worked for. Somehow they were sure that anything was possible.
Peck, Cassinari, and Gavlick explain how the rise of controlling institutions gradually forced people to ignore this inner power and rely instead upon society’s external rules and teaching. The majority of people no longer follow the inner urgings of their hearts, but instead constantly judge themselves and others as to conformance to institutionally approved behavior or “what others might think.”
Directing Life reports upon the entirely opposite but universal views that prevailed more than two millennia ago. In those days, the gods and rulers required worship to sustain them and give them their powers. In return, they used their powers to bring harmony and union tot he people. With a united people, the world could evovle as the majority could be trusted to use their inner powers to do what was good for themselves and others without tight external controls.
Directing Life presents the recovered universal explanation for inner powers as well as the methods found by modern individuals who are able to create and continue the evolution of the world. In essence, individuals must learn to discern instead of rely upon conditioned judgments, to become inspired instead of merely obedient, and to become more vitalized and less robotic. This book supports the ancient concepts of inner powers with modern research and knowledge of the inner forces of the body and mind.
The delight in reading Directing Life is rediscovering that you can access your own inner powers to direct your life and that you are still able to find the open, developing relationships with others that you had as a child.
Creating Heaven on Earth gives powerful and convincing proof of the existence of a heaven on earth. Creating Heaven on Earth introduces the pieces of heaven that almost everyone has experienced yet which have also been suppressed in becoming successful or conforming to society. Robert L. Peck eases the fear of entering a heaven on earth with the explanation that heaven is built upon the mastery of society and adds to it rather than taking one into a remote world.
Finding Power describes a powerful ancient body and mind control system that functions similar to modern, complex computer-controlled machinery. The author offers the reader a practical and experiential understanding of how the body and mind functions, as well as a systematic method of changing your behavior and responses. Finding Power also gives scientific support for supernormal feats performed by athletes, creative individuals, and societal leaders.